Senior Planner - Jensen Bowers - Brisbane
- Growing Established & Respected Company
- Challenging and Diverse Role
- Professional and Personal Development are actively encouraged
About the Business:
Jensen Bowers combines an extensive history, heritage and experience with the latest management systems, specialist plant and equipment and IT support services to provide comprehensive development outcomes for clients, rather than just technical solutions.
Jensen Bowers has a clear business plan to foster growth of the company and opportunities for their current 40 staff.
Their service delivery focuses on surveying, planning and development advisory services across all private and public sectors. Clients range from small investors to large multi-nationals, publicly listed companies and all levels of government. With a strong history of working across all sectors of the property development industry.
About the Role:
Jensen Bowers seek high calibre employees. Their team consists of likeminded industry leaders with innovative “how CAN we” approaches.
Whilst your technical skills and knowledge are pertinent, it is your positive, dedicated and forward thinking approach that is critical. Your passion for the industry and broad technical knowledge will be utilised to develop and deliver a range of services to the property development industry.
Your demonstrated experience in development assessment, due diligence, development advice, negotiations and site planning within a consulting environment will be the key.
In addition to demonstrated Town Planning experience in Queensland, experience and knowledge of NSW and/ or Victorian Town Planning approval processes and legislation will be HIGHLY REGARDED.
Your Skills and Attributes:
- A Degree in Town Planning or other relevant tertiary qualification (Essential).
- Minimum five years experience successfully delivering high level town planning responsibilities in a consultancy environment.
- Proficient understanding of relevant town planning legislation including local, state and federal and have "finger on the pulse" with changing planning legislation – in addition to knowledge of QLD Town Planning approval processes and legislation, NSW and/ or Victorian exposure and knowledge will be HIGHLY REGARDED.
- Excellent time management skills to manage multiple projects concurrently and to meet company and client expectations.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to think "outside the box.”
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with clients and government officers to build strong relationships and provide robust advice.
- Commercially savvy self-starter that can utilise company resources and capabilities to leverage and deliver projects.
- Passion, drive and enthusiasm for the industry, delivering exceptional service and for life-long learning and career advancement.
A competitive base salary plus Superannuation will be offered, commensurate with your skills and experience.
If this role sounds like the career defining role you've been looking for, please submit your application (CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role) now!!
Or for a confidential discussion please contact Kim Acworth on 0411 278 281 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short-listing process.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Thank you in advance for your interest.