Town Planner, Harrison Grierson
Harrison Grierson is widely regarded as one of the leading engineering and design consultancies in New Zealand and Australia.
We challenge ourselves to think in creative ways and find truly innovative solutions for all our clients - on projects big and small. But what makes us unique is that we're always looking for measurable ways to enhance the natural, social and built environments around us.
We're looking for a town planner with strategic and development assessment experience to join our successful team based in Brisbane. You'll be involved in some challenging and varied projects in both the government and private sectors.
- Proven industry experience within Queensland
- Experience in planning scheme preparation and development assessment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Client focused with ability in building successful working relationship
- Apptitude for business development
- Project management experience
- A relevant degree or qualification in town planning
What do we offer?
A wide range of projects and the opportunity to be mentored by an experienced planning team. We offer a competitive remuneration package along with training and development; we will help you to increase your knowledge and skills for satisfaction and enjoyment in your career.
We're a team that works determinedly better together.
If you're future focussed and problem solver, we'd like to hear from you! Please apply online today at www.harrisongrierson.com. For more information please call Human Resources on 0064 9 917 5000 or email email@example.com.