Senior Urban Design, PLACE Design Group
Land Development and Subdivisions
PLACE Design Group (PLACE) is one of Australia's leading Planning, Design and Environmental consultancies with a reputation for fresh and innovative solutions. With offices throughout Australia, China and South East Asia. We are able to service clients and undertaken projects around the globe. Today, PLACE employs over 180 professionals covering a broad range of skills and experience and continues to grow and develop a presence in major global development markets.
Within the South East Queensland market, PLACE has developed a reputation for delivering commercially focused, master planning designs across a spectrum of small and large master planned subdivision projects. Our clients are many of the major developers working in Queensland as well as a broad range of local government and state government departments.
PLACE is currently looking for a senior urban designer with a particular focus upon master planning and subdivision design, starting immediately in our Brisbane office. This role is a full time role, working within our planning and urban design team, and reporting to the Planning Director, the applicant will work closely with our senior staff on a wide variety of residential, resort and commercial projects.
So, if you are looking for your next opportunity and have a high level of hands on experience, in the drafting and design of large subdivision and land development projects, then we would encourage you to apply.
Your Skills / Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years project related development experience working in a similar role in a design studio or consultancy.
- A proven track record, portfolio and experience in subdivision design and drafting, graphic presentation, plan making, preparation and packaging of Masterplan Designs & Urban Design Projects
- A dynamic, enthusiastic and creative individual who has exceptional drafting, communication and presentation skills
- An eye for detail, quality, precision and high standards of project outputs, deliverables, reports and presentations.
- A strong working knowledge and high capability using AutoCAD, Sketch up and the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop) is essential.
- Built environment tertiary qualifirequisite for this role.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
Applications: For further information on this exciting position please email or mail a brief portfolio and CV to; Chris Isles, Planning Director via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Via mail: PLACE Design Group PO Box 419 FORTITUDE VALLEY QLD 4006